Saturday, January 29, 2011

AN INTERVIEW :SPEDING MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS VALENCIA.

"Medieval Tournament"
"The Graphic Ocean"
This is an interview to Nazaret one of the Spanish pupils.She is eleven years old,and he loves going on holidays.
P.- Where did you go?
N.-I went to Valencia.
P.-Who did you go with?
N.-I went with my family.
P.-When did you go?
N.-I went in summer,in July.
P.-What did you eat?
N.-I ate paella. It is made of rize, prawns, mussels, and vegetables. It´s delicious!
P.-What did you see?
N.-I saw the "Graphic Ocean". It is a place where you can see a lot of sea animals like penguins, seals, whales, sharps... in the five continents. And I saw Medieval Markets near the beach.
P. - How did you travel?
N. - I travelled by car.
P. - Do you recomend to go to Valencia?
N. - Yes, of course. Because It is a city very beautiful. It´s got it´s own language "Valenciano".

Thanks Nazaret by answering this questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment