Wednesday, January 26, 2011

AN INTERVIEW: SPENDING MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS IN BARCELONA

This is an interview to Saúl, one of the spanish pupils. He is eleven years old, and he loves going on holidays.

P. - Where did you go?
S. - I went to Barcelona.
P. - Who did you go with?
S. - I went with my family.
P. - When did you go?
S. - I went in summer, in august.
P. - What did you eat?
S. - I ate "butifarra", It is a kind of sausage. It´s delicious.
P. - What did you see?
S. - I saw the "Camp Nou". It is the stadium of the Barcelona football club. And I saw the Cathedral  called "Sagrada Familia" (The Holy Family).
P. - How did you travel?
S. - I traveled by car.
P. - Do you recomend to go to Barcelona?
S. - Yes, Of course. It is a beautiful city. Ant it is very big.

Thanks, Saúl. We say goodbye to Saúl and show you some of his photos.

Written by Saúl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment